Sunday, May 11, 2014

Get great bargains on ebay

Hi Y'all Cheapskates

I just wanted to give you my tricks for finding some killer bargains on ebay. If a seller on ebay lists an item and happens to misspell the name of the item that they are selling, then buyers that are searching for that particular item will not find it. Here's what I mean, I buy a lot of airplane stuff, if the seller of an airplane picture misspells their item as "airpane picture", it will not show up in my search since I am not looking for an airpane picture.
What does this all mean? If You do search of all possible misspellings of your key word i.e. airplan, arplane airpane arplsne etc. you will find many items that many other buyers will never find. If you are the only bidder you will get the item for what ever the minimum bid is. It doesn't work every time but it puts the odds more in your favor. I have made some really good deals in my day.

1 comment:

  1. The saddest thing is that I didnt even notice that was misspelled. lol

    ReplyDelete